|New Players: |
Welcome bonus up to € / $ 150 (terms apply).
|Play for free:|
Things have changed dramatically since the famed Monte-Carlo Casino first cropped up in Monte Carlo in the mid-1800s. Today, Monte Carlo casinos are considered among the best in the world, embracing the luxury and elegance of Monaco. Gambling in Monte Carlo is restricted to visitors only, but there’s still plenty for everyone to experience at Monte Carlo’s world-famous casinos.
• Casino de Monte-Carlo/Monte Carlo Casino - The oldest still-operating casino in the world, this legendary casino is credited with spurring gambling in Monte Carlo as a major source of revenue. This gem among casinos includes a vast display of gaming tables, roulette wheels, slot machines, poker tables, and other popular casino attractions. Bathed in elegance and lavish amenities, experience the best of Monte Carlo right here. Admission is 10 € and 20 € for the private rooms. Location: Place du Casino, Monaco 98000; Phone: (377) 92 16 20 00
• Casino Café de Paris – Described as a “planet designed for gamblers,” stepping inside this casino is truly like entering another world. The decor may blend in with the historic city, but the games inside are the very latest models found in other top European casinos. With millions of euros won every year, including jackpots of nearly 1,000 euros every ten minutes, it’s easy to see the allure of this casino. The slot room alone is worth a stop here. Those with a love American gambling will find several Vegas-style tables to enjoy. Admission is free. Location: pl du Casino, 98000; Phone: (377) 98 06 30 00
• Sun Casino – If you really want an American Vegas-style gambling experience, this is the casino for you. Aside from a mix of European and American casino games, you’ll also find a high-energy party atmosphere with a bar and restaurant not far from the gaming action. Make a weekend out of your stay here with a room in the beautiful Fairmont hotel that houses the casino. Don’t forget to stop by the poker room where it’s all about Texas Hold’em. Admission is free. Location: 12 Avenue des Spélugues; Phone: (377) 98 06 12 12
• Monte-Carlo Bay Casino – The newest of the casinos found in Monte Carlo, you’ll find an impressive assortment of games and tables set in an ultra-contemporary design. In close proximity to area nightlife and attractions, the casino serves as the main focal point of the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort. Nearly 150 new slot machines are equipped with the “ticket/in, ticket/out” feature. Admission is free. Location: 40, Avenue Princesse Grace, 98000 Monte-Carlo; Phone: (377) 98 06 07 81
• The Gaming Area at La Rascasse – You’ll find an expansive gaming area as soon as you enter on the first floor. Slot machines located on the terrace offer a spectacular view as a backdrop to the gambling action. Slot machines have their own “happy hour” when points are doubled. Even the machines are exciting, embracing themes ranging from Star Wars to Disco Fever. Location: Quai Antoine 1er, 98000 Monaco; Phone: (377) 98 06 16 16Share on: